The question of who came first, egg or chicken has been debated for centuries.
Egg or chicken first ? This is an old question which has not been answered yet. There are a lot of theories and many have their own opinions on the answer to this question.
Let’s take a funny approach when trying to answer this question. May be it won’t provide a definitive answer, but it will make you smile.
15 funny answers to that question.
- The chicken, because it was the egg-ceptional parent.
- The egg, it was fearless and was not a chicken
- The chicken, because it was the good egg in the team
- The egg, as it was not writing a bunch of chicken scratch
- The chicken, because it was the first to get egg on its face
- The egg, it was like a hen with one chick
- The chicken, as it killed the goose that lays the golden egg
- The egg, because it was the first food to ever scramble
- The chicken, because it was to ever lay an egg.
- The egg, because it ran like a chicken with its head cut off
- The chicken, because it couldn’t even boil an egg
- The egg bought the race. It was chicken feed !
- The chicken, because it was walking on eggshells.
- The egg, because it didn’t count its chicken before they hatched
- The egg was in better shape as he went to bed with the chickens
These humorous answers to the question of “Who came first: the egg or the chicken?” demonstrate that this age-old question can still be approached with a lighthearted and playful spirit.
Whether you believe the egg came first, or the chicken, the important thing is that both have been a staple in our diets for centuries, and will likely continue to be for many more to come.