To conference call on an iPhone, follow this step-by-step process
10 steps to make a conference call on iPhone :
- Open the Phone app on your iPhone.
- Tap the “Contacts” tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the first contact you want to invite to the conference call
- Wait until the call starts
- Tap the “Add Call” button in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Dial the second contact’s phone number and wait for them to answer.
- Once they have answered, tap the “Merge Calls” button in the bottom center of the screen.
- Repeat steps 4-6 for each additional contact you want to add to the conference call.
- Once all contacts have been added, tap the “Mute” button in the bottom center of the screen to mute your own microphone.
- To end the conference call, tap the “End Call” button in the bottom right corner of the screen. All participants will be disconnected from the call.
If you want to switch between participants during the call, tap on the “Hold” button for the current participant and then select another participant from the list of contacts. This allows you to have a one-on-one conversation with a specific person while the rest of the conference call remains on hold.
Additionally, you can use the “Speaker” button to switch between using the phone’s internal speaker or a connected headset or earbuds. This allows you to easily switch between hands-free and private listening modes.
Overall, conference calling on an iPhone is a simple and efficient way to communicate with multiple people at once. With just a few taps, you can easily add and switch between participants, mute your own microphone, and end the call when needed.